My Australian friend.



Accueil Australien


My penfriend is called Domi, she’s Australian and she goes to Benowa State High School. The 13th of June Domi came to France. She was with me in school.

We did lots of things together. The first day, I showed her the forest next to Epfig.
With my friends we visited Selestat and did shopping. It was very funny because she bought many postcards !

The first Sunday we walked to Mount Saint Odile with my parents.

Domi and I, were invited to Pauline’s Party, it was cool ! We danced and ate mashmallows on the barbecue ! It was very delicious !

One Sunday, we were with my family, Marianne’s family and Shanice to visit the Cathedral in Strasbourg. We went to the Orangerie too, it’s a park in Strasbourg. We saw Kukaburras !

The weather was not very good every day, so we tried to do Anzac biscuits but they became very strange ! Delicious but very strange !

Another Sunday we walked in the forest to two castles.

We visited the Monkey Mountain, that was very funny !

When we were on holiday, Marianne invited us to her birthday, it was funny we had a water battle in the garden !

She went back to Australia on the 7th of July. I was very sad to see her leave France.


By Isabelle

No comments: