SURFING ON THE GOLD COAST



My surfing lesson by Alexia.








-I went on a surfing lesson with my billet Alex. We were around 10 people in the same group, with 2 teachers. First the teachers told us what to do to stay safe. Then they showed us different positions with the board and we had to do the same on the sand. And after a while we were able to go in the water and try what they showed us. It was very difficult at first and I let go of my board several times. Then it became a bit easier but it was still painful when we hit the bottom. In 2 hours, Alex stood on her board twice. I stood once but I fell off one second later. I was only able to "surf" when I was lying on the board and when I was on my knees.

-J'ai pris un cours de surf avec Alex, ma correspondante. On était à peu près 10 dans le même groupe, avec 2 profs. D'abord les profs nous ont dit ce qu'il fallait faire pour rester en sécurité. Ensuite ils nous ont montré différentes positions avec la planche et on a du faire pareil sur le sable. Apres quelques temps, on a pu aller dans l'eau et essayer ce qu'ils nous avaient montré. Au début c'était assez dur et j'ai lâché ma planche beaucoup de fois. Après c'est devenu un peu plus simple mais ça faisait toujours autant mal quand on touchait le fond. En 2 heures, Alex est restée debout sur sa planche 2 fois. Je suis restée debout une fois mais je suis tombée une seconde après. J'ai seulement réussi à "surfer" quand j'étais couchée sur la planche et quand j'étais à genoux.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be really difficult to make surf, I suspect it!
But I'll go to australia next year,so if on propose me of try,I say YES without hesitating!
And then my billet is cool, I hope that she ask me the same !

Anonymous said...

It look very hard to do surf but very good and funny !!!!

Je ne savais pas que c'était aussi dur de faire du surf mais sa doit quand même être trop bien !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I go to Australia next year and I would like surf of course.
I think it's a good experiment.