Sara by Marion

Sara is a perfect penfriend. She’s a very funny and brainy girl and she speaks french very well. During her holidays in France, she tasted all French meals, Sara loves camembert, munster, tarte flambée etc... She loves all cheeses of France. With her, we went to the mountain of the Monkey, to Kayseberg, to Riquewihr, to Europa Park... She was very inrested in the French culture and language. With Suzon, Ashleigh, Sara( Margot’s penfriend) Margot, Sara and me we had lots of afternoons together. With Sara, we went shopping in Colmar and Strasbourg, and I bought for her, lots of presents. We made a Pavlova, (see photo) the traditonal cake of Australia and New-Zealand. I was very sad when she went back to Australia but now I’m very excited because in seven months I go to Australia and I meet her family and see Sara again!
Marion.

No comments: