Australians in Alsace

Sunday the 26th of June

The morning we slept until 11 am, we had lunch and after lunch we went in “La Volerie des Aigles” where we saw lots of eagles first it was eagles that hunt in the day, they made looping and passed one centimeter above of our heads it was awesome, then we visited the castle and my father explained what it was, what was in this place but he didn’t explain all because he doesn’t know a lot of things about the history of the France finally we saw the night eagles. Also we went in “ La Montagne des Singes ”, there was a game about monkeys and if you had all the answers right you could win a plush monkey , Alex and I did this game but I don’t think I won L. The monkeys were so cute, and we gave popcorn and they were cuter when they kept popcorn. After “La Montagne des Singes” we visited the fortified city of Chatenois. Then we came back home and I don’t remember what we did but this day was very fun.

Marie Spitz

No comments: