Joanne on the Gold Coast

Hey,

I'm Joanne Dorsch and I went to Australia two month ago. I have a billet, Chanel McDonald, she lives at Chevron Island, next to Surfers Paradise. She is 15old, she was born 12th of Mars 1996, one week after me, sh'es very nice. She has a big family: one brother and four sisters. her family is very funny and it's like a second family for me. My trip in Australia was just AMAZING! I saw and I did a lot of things for the first and the last time in my life, I'm very lucky. I touched kangaroos and I saw koalas, it's so cute. I saw an Aboriginal show, it's very interesting because it's a big part of Australian history. I went to Sydney, Byron bay, Brisbane and a lots of other places. Everything I saw it's very beautiful and interesting, it's like I'm in a dream. The school in Autralia is so different than in France because the students are freest and the lesson are smallest. During my trip, I'm with my freinds Karen and Simon. I made a lot of shopping with Karen and her billet, and I went to Wet and Wild and Movies World with Simon and Karen, we had a lot of fun together. The trip in Australia is so short but I remember Autralia all of my life.

Ta-ta Australia, Never Forget <3

No comments: