Charline on holiday

My summer holidays!

During my summer holidays, I went to a holiday camp in Nice at the end of July with a friend. We slept in a hut. Every day we had different activities. One day we went on a boat to do scuba-diving and we saw a lot of beautiful fish. We went for a ride on a bike too, it was good fun! We tried to do windsurfing but in the Mediterranean Sea it was very difficult. We always ate on the beach and we made lots of friends especially Pauline, who met a beautiful boy! Unfortunately we stayed only 10 days. It was a cool week! :D
After, I travelled with my parents in the north of Italy. There, we went hiking in the mountains and we saw wonderful landscapes. There was no sea but a nice swimming pool in the hotel. The weather was great, just one day which was rainy, that day we went shopping.
The rest of the time I met my friends and I had super summer holidays!

by Charline

No comments: