Laurine's summer holidays.

My summer holidays

During the summer, I went to Carcans-Maubuisson, in the south-west of France. I was very happy because the last time I travelled I was five years old. The journey seemed too long because I was impatient to arrive. I stayed there one week with my family.

The weather was strange: first, at ten o'clock it was very sunny, then at midday it was rainy, the afternoon was sunny and hot and finally in the evening it was raining again! Each day we could go to the beach, and that’s what we did. I also swam in a lake but I prefered the sea: the waves are so big! Everything there was beautiful: the houses, the landscape, the sea… everything! But there’s a thing that I saw which was even more beautiful: the sunset on the sea!!!

I was sad to come back because I really enjoyed my holidays. But all good things come to an end!!!

Laurine

No comments: