Justine presents her penfriend.


Hello.

My penfriend is Leah. She arrived on the 17th June. We went to school together all the days we had school. On the 20th June, we went to Colmar, with Rhylee and Laurène. We wanted to go bowling, but it was closed, so we went shopping in Colmar and after, we went to Cora. It was really funny. On the 23rd June Leah went to Paris during three days. It was only one week we were together, and I missed her already ! On the 30th June, Leah went to Haut-Koenigsbourg (she thought it was boring). She visited Riquewihr and Colmar.

During my summer holidays, we saw lots of people! We went Bowling (I don’t remember when) with Pauline, Olivia, Laura, Nicola, Samory, and Jordan. It was a great moment!

On the 13th July , we went to Strasbourg, with a lot of Autralian penfriends. We visited the Cathedral of Strasbourg, and the city. After that, we went to ‘’bateau mouche’’ (under the rain !)

We took lots of photos with Leah, I really like her. She always said ‘’Je suis une princesse et tu es mon esclave’’ and I said ‘’No I am the princess and you’re the slave’’ haha. It was a joke.

On the 9th Juillet, we went to Europapark with all the Australians and the French . I think it was the greatest day , because we were with all the ‘’Dambach Australians’’. We had fun on that day! In the evening, we went to a restaurant, for the last day we were together.

And finally they had to go.. It was horrible! All the people wept ! And the French wanted go on the bus ! It was a great experience! I want them to come back here, because 3weeks it’s not long!

No comments: