Laura and Nicola had great fun.

My penfriend from Australia stayed with me for three weeks!

It was really really wonderful !

Her name is Nicola, she likes shopping and likes cooking ( we cooked together a lot of things for example a chocolate cake ! MIAM ! )

She plays the piano like me. And she plays the guitar and clarinet too.

She likes playing football too ( she is a woman Zidane !!)

And she likes dancing, she is very very good !!!

She is funny too we laughed very much together !

When she speaks French she likes saying “ TU ES TERRIBLE !!!”

We visited together the “Mont St odile”, The “Volerie des Aigles”, Strasbourg …….

She visited Paris with the other Australians penfriends. She thinks that Paris is the most beautiful city in the world !!!

We went bowling too with Pauline, Olivia, Benjamin, Brandon, Justine, Leah, Samory, and Jordan.

We went to Europapark too, with the other penfriends from Australia and from France. After Europapark we went to the restaurant to say goodbye ! We sang, we played music and we talked !! J It was really a good day but it was the last !!

When Nicola left me I was very very sad !!! I cried !!

But I will see Nicola again in April, in Australia !!!

I had a fantastic time with her !!

We laughed very much together !!!

No comments: