Sam and Jordan got on really well!


The presentation of my penfriend: Jordan Roe

Hello! My name is Samory and my Australian penfriend is Jordan Roe.

He's very nice and speaks French very well. He likes listening to music, playing tennis and video games. He likes vegemite, tate flambée, munster and thinks snails aren't bad. He likes animals too. He has a little sister, Kirsten, who's 10 and a dog whose name is Molly.

We went to "la montagne des singes", "la volerie des aigles", to the locks on the Rhin, bowling, and to Europapark...

When we were at home, we played "fano rona", a game from Madagascar, Jungle speed, a card game - Uno, video games and we played with my cats and dogs. We rode bikes or walked my dogs and we went to Lucas' house.

We went to the quatrieme's party and did camping there, and we went to Olivia (Pauline's billet) and Juliette’s birthday at Pauline's and we did camping there too.

When he left, I was sad and I’m impatient to see him again!

No comments: