Lauren misses Rhylee...


My pen friend is Rhylee Taufale. When she arrived in France, she slept until the following day, so we didn’t do anything.

We went to school together, she told me that she understood nothing in German and she thought it’s a boring language.

We went to Colmar with Leah and Justine on the 20th June. We went shopping. It was very funny!

On the 23rd June, Rhylee went to Paris with the other Australians. It was only for 3 days but I had a feeling that it was more. I missed her a lot.

When school finished, we had lots of parties! Rhylee saw my cousins and the rest of my family for the first time at a family party. She liked my family and my family liked Rhylee. They say that she’s a funny girl and that she’s very very very nice.

On the 3rd July, we went to Strasbourg with the rest of the Australians and the French pen friends. The visit of the Cathedral was interesting. After that we went shopping with Pauline and Olivia. It was really funny!

We went to Europapark on the 9th July. Rhylee and me thought that it was the best and the funniest day, because we were together with all the “Dambach Australians”. After Europapark we went to a restaurant in Erstein. It was fun but sad cause we were together for the last time…

I had a very good time with Rhylee and the rest of the Australians. I miss them a lot. I can’t wait to go to Australia!

No comments: