Meet Marina...

Hello !

My first name’s Marina and my family name’s HILS. I was born on the twenty-second of February, nineteen ninety-five. So, I’m fourteen.

I’ve got a five-year-old brother and a twenty-year-old sister. I’ve also got two dogs and a rabbit. I study at Bernstein High School.

I’m tall and I’m of medium build. I have green eyes and long straight blond hair. I’m extremely optimistic, a little bit nosy, very outgoing, quite flexible but impatient and all my friends say I’m caring.

Every Tuesday and Friday, I play basketball from six pm to eight pm. Every day except Wednesday and Sunday, I get up at half past seven.

I’m fond of basketball. I enjoy going to parties, listening to music and surfing to the Internet. On Saturday, I like rushing out to the latest movie or concert. I dislike intolerance, irresponsibility, dishonesty and impoliteness. I hate vegetables.

I can’t live whithout my music because I play bass and guitar. Later, I would like to have a job in music or in cinema.

Now, tell me about your life !

No comments: