Camille's summer hols.

Hello !

My name is Camille ANDRES. I'm thirteen and I live in Dambach-la-Ville. I've got one sister, one dog and one horse. I play the piano and I started the guitar this year. I also play tennis but I'm very dangerous ! I always throw the ball on someone. I go to the pool and I ski.

This holiday I went to Panormo, in Crete. I left on the twenty-fourth of August for one week. I went there by plane with my family. In the afternoon, I went to the beach, I swam in the pool and I played tennis and volleyball. The weather was very hot and sunny all the week. One day, I did an expedition in 4x4 : I discovered the country and the landscape was beautiful ! It was great fun to stay standing up in the car ! I left on the first of September. It was a wonderful holiday !

Bye !

No comments: