2 friends; Romane and Valentine...

Hello

My name’s Romane Dirringer. I’m fourteen. I’m in the European Section at Bernstein High. I live in Dambach-la-Ville. I start school at eight in the morning and I stop at four. I don’t have school on Wednesdays but I have school in the morning on Saturdays. My favourite subject is geography and English but I don’t like history. During me-time I play tennis and I swim one hour per week. I play the guitar and I like listening to music, and going to the cinema; my favorite film is ‘Slum Dog Millionaire’. I like travelling too, reading magazines, going to parties, shopping, and chatting on MSN . I love my pets … I have two cats and a hamster. I have got one little sister.. During my summer holidays I went to Provence in the south of France. I stayed one week. I went canyoning, I went swimming in a lake and I visited lots of little villages. I had a great time !!!


On the left it's Kevin, in the middle it's Romane and on the right it's Valentine!


Hello !

I'm Valentine. I’m 14, I’m at Bernstein High, in Dambach-la-ville.

I’ve got two sisters and one brother and I’ve got a cat.

I’m shy, but curious. I’m hardworking, and easygoing. I’m impatient, and I’m quiet honest.

Every Wednesday, I go to the swimming-pool. I swim approximately one hour. Every Saturday, I go to Strasbourg with my family, to see my sister; she’s 18 and she lives there. Often, on Saturdays evenings, I see my friends. We go to parties, or we go camping, and we eat together.. I have loads of fun with them !

I like to ride my bike, I like going shopping, travelling, listening to music, and reading. I enjoy cooking too. I like to play on my computer.. I couldn’t live without my techy stuff, and my books.
During my summer holidays, I went to the South of France. My holidays were great, because I saw old friends. I swam in the sea, I went snorkelling, I went shopping.. But I didn’t fall in love ! I wanted to go watterskiing, but I didn’t.

Later, I would like to be a teacher, or a nurse.

Tell me about your life !


No comments: