Presenting Maud and Alice...

My name’s Maud, I’m fourteen. I live in Ebersheim. I’ve got a little brother and a little sister too.

Every Saturday, I go to Sélestat to climb. It’s my sport, I meet my friends there. It’s my favourite moment in the week. I laugh a lot and we play spiders on the wall.

I like reading, I read very night, I read a majority of thrillers and after, I’m afraid. I listen to music too. (rock music…)

During the holidays, I went to the Jura in August from the third to the sixth. I visited a lot of caves and waterfalls. I discovered a lot of wonderful landscapes…





On the left it's Maud; in the middle it's Alice; and on the right it's Camille.



Hello!

My name is Alice FALLER. I’m fourteen and I live in Epfig. I’ve got two brothers... and a guinea pig. I play the guitar every Wednesday and I swim every Monday. On Friday I sing in a Choir and every winter I ski with my family and my cousin. During my holidays I went one week to Germany to see my penfriend. We painted, read, listened to music and we went to the swimming pool. I also camped with my parents, with my God-mother and my cousin in the South of Alsace. We did lots of walking and the landscapes were very beautiful. On the 18th of August it was my birthday then on the 20th of August I was to Lourdes with my best friends for one week. And when we came back there were two days and then I went back to school!

Bye Bye

Alice


No comments: